This fun and fruity dessert is the perfect no-bake treat.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 1 c. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. heavy cream
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- 1 pt. strawberries, bottoms and tops sliced off and hollowed out
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, 2 to 3 minutes. Add heavy cream and powdered sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag and pipe into strawberries.
- Garnish with crushed graham crackers and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries = healthy cuz they're fruit, right?!Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/GZhKlY8
Posted by Delish on Friday, February 9, 2018