Cauliflower Tots recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 16 oz cauliflower, minced (455 g)
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup bread crumbs (75 g)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (100 g)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (110 g)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Aggressively season it with salt. Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain and finely chop the cooked cauliflower.
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg, bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Shape the mixture into tot shapes and spread them evenly on the sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 400°F (200°C). Flip and then bake for an additional 10 minutes on the other side until golden brown.