Instant Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 1½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 6 pieces
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 1 oz package ranch seasoning mix
- 4 tbsp butter, cut into 4-6 pieces
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-jack cheese
- Additional Buffalo hot sauce for garnish
- Add chicken pieces, water and Buffalo sauce to the pot and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle ranch dip over the top, then dot with butter–do not stir.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the pot to a cutting board and shred thoroughly (a hand mixer works great for this job).
- Return chicken to pot along with softened cream cheese and shredded cheeses. Stir until well blended, returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Serve hot garnished with a swirl of additional hot sauce alongside chips, sliced baguette or veggies.
Watch the recipe video here:
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip wows my guests, but takes only minutes to make!RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-buffalo-ranch-chicken-dip/
Posted by Chop Secrets on Saturday, April 20, 2019