This pretty sushi gives "fishy" a whole new meaning.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Sushi
- 2 thinly sliced sushi grade squid
- 15 grams sushi rice
- Mentaiko (seasoned cod roe)
- Shredded egg
- Black sesame seeds
- Cut out two thin sheets of squid.
- Cut out three triangles out of one sheet. One will be the tail and the other two will be the fins.
- Mold sushi rice into an oval shape. Top with mentaiko, shredded egg and nori.
- Arrange the fins and tail. Cover with the other sheet of squid and place two sesame seeds for the eyes.