BUFFALO RANCH STUFFED CHICKEN
I’m a sucker for buffalo chicken and this stuffed buffalo chicken doesn’t disappoint! It has the perfect balance of spicy buffalo sauce cooled down with a little ranch dressing. The cheesy filling is seasoned with ranch too!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 6 ounces each
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Set chicken aside.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, and ranch seasoning to a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into piece of chicken.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and brush heavily with the buffalo sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every ten minutes.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving.
Watch the recipe video here:
Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken…soooo good! Know anyone on KETO? RECIPE: https://thatlowcarblife.com/stuffed-buffalo-chicken/