Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bombs
Bite into perfectly chewy garlic and parmesan coated buns packed with buffalo chicken and ranch amazingness.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ cups cooked and shredded chicken
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce, plus more for drizzling
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 (6-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven 375 degrees, and grease a cast-iron skillet with butter.
- In medium bowl, gently mix chicken, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, salt, pepper, blue cheese and chives until chicken is well coated. Set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each biscuit into a 4-inch round. Add 1½ tablespoons of the buffalo chicken filling and a drizzle of buffalo sauce.
- Wrap the dough around filling and pinch to seal edges, forming a ball. Place seam side down into the greased skillet. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- In a small bowl, whisk melted butter, parsley, garlic and Parmesan. Brush the balls with the garlic butter, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.