Breakfast in a Blanket
Breakfast in a blanket is everything pigs in a blanket aspires to be.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 8 large eggs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 4 slices cooked bacon, halved
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and chives and scramble as desired.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out Crescent Rolls. Top with cooked bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese.
- Roll up and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until deeply golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Breakfast In A Blanket
Breakfast In A Blanket is so much better than a McMuffin. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/16f6sHT
Posted by Delish on Sunday, September 24, 2017