Baumkuchen Magic Toast
Whether you love cinnamon rolls, pancakes or something more savory, this toast delivers.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 banana
- 1½ cups pancake mix
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 480°F.
- Cut both ends of the banana to fit a square pan.
- Mix together pancake mix, butter, milk, sugar and eggs.
- Heat oil in square pan and pour in a small amount of batter.
- When batter is half cooked, place banana on top. Roll it up.
- Push the cooked portion to the top and pour more batter onto pan. Roll the cooked portion onto the raw batter to make it thicker.
- Continue to do this until all the batter is used. You should end up with one thick roll.
- Cut into three thick slices and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake until cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with honey just before serving.