Bang Bang Shrimp
Jeff Mauro's Bang Bang Shrimp is easy as 1-2-3 ??
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 package frozen popcorn shrimp (about 18 ounces)
- ¼ cup Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 4 lettuce leaves, for serving
- Chopped scallions, for garnish
- Cook the shrimp according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine the Thai chili sauce, mayonnaise, honey and sriracha in a bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- Toss the cooked shrimp in the mayo mixture while it's still hot. Put the lettuce leaves down on a plate and spoon the shrimp over the lettuce. Sprinkle with scallions and serve.