Bang Bang Brussels Sprouts
Get ready for some bangin' Brussels.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (quartered if large)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic.
- On a large baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts in sauce until fully coated. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until slightly charred and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Bang Bang Brussels
You need to know about Bang Bang Brussels Sprouts.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Aj0zpQ6
Posted by Delish on Saturday, March 10, 2018