Baileys Salted Caramel Cheesecake Martini
BAILEYS SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE MARTINI
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 100ml vanilla vodka
- 100ml baileys original
- 2 tbsp salted caramel sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend together until smooth.
- Take a martini glass and dip it in caramel sauce so it coats the rim of the glass. Once coated dip into crushed biscuits.
- Pour your blended Baileys Cheesecake Martini mix into your glass and garnish with soft caramel toffees.
- Sit back and enjoy!