Bacon Spinach Dip
There's spinach so it's basically a salad.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 8- oz. block cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ c. mayo
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 16- oz. package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of water
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350º. Stir together cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, and paprika until combined.
- Fold in spinach, cooked bacon, Parmesan, and ¾ cup mozzarella. Transfer spinach mixture to baking dish and sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup mozzarella. (If mixture is very high in baking dish, place a baking sheet below dish to catch spillage.)
- Bake until golden and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Make crostini: Drizzle bread with olive oil and season with salt. Toast until golden, 10 minutes. Rub with a garlic clove while still warm.
- Serve with crostini.