Primavera Stuffed Chicken
It's sooo pretty.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits into each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with mozzarella.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes.
Watch the recipe video here:
Primavera Stuffed Chicken is SO amazing you'll forget it's healthy.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/8a5gW0B
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, August 29, 2017