- 1 large loaf of bread
- ¾ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 tbsp coarse sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (350F). Slice a loaf of bread into ½- inch slices without slicing all the way through.
- Spread hazelnut spread on each slice evenly.
- In a large measuring cup whisk together eggs, cream, sugar and cinnamon. Pour over loaf opening the slices to be sure to get inside.
- Flip loaf upside down and soak for 20 minutes. Flip loaf back cut side up and soak for another 10 minutes.
- Pour melted butter over cut-side of bread and sprinkle sugar evenly. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with whipped cream, enjoy!
Watch the recipe video here:
Chocolate French Toast Loaf
Posted by Twisted on Monday, September 11, 2017