Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 box fudgy brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 15 whole Oreos
- 3 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 15 Oreos, crushed
- ½ c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a 9"-x-13" pan with parchment paper. Spray parchment with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour batter into prepared pan. Place Oreos on brownie batter.
- Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Fold in crushed Oreos until fully incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie batter and bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 37 to 40 minutes.
- Let cheesecake brownies cool completely in pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate and white chocolate and serve.