- 1 vanilla pound cake
- 1 box pound cake mix
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ stick butter
- 3 oz chocolate, melted
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Line a 8x4-inch (20x10 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper and generously grease the pan.
- Slice the vanilla pound cake as the same thickness as a ghost shaped cookie cutter. Cut out the cake with using a ghost-shaped cookie cutter. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine pound cake mix, cocoa powder, butter, melted chocolate, milk, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- In the lined and greased loaf pan, add ⅓ of the batter. Line the cut out ghost-shaped pound cake in the middle of the pan.
- Pour rest of the batter over the ghost-shaped cake.
- Smooth the top and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack
Watch the recipe video here:
This peek-a-boo pound cake is a spooky way to get in the mood for Halloween ?!FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/peek-a-boo-ghost-boxed-pound-cakeNow you can buy our ghost cookie cutter here: http://bit.ly/2x35M9y (Just so you know, we'll make some money if you use this link.)
Posted by Tasty on Tuesday, October 17, 2017