Spiked Watermelon Punch
Burnett's Vodka provides the boozy base in this spiked punch perfect for your next house party!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- Lime Cubes
- 1½ cups lime juice
- 32 cups cubed watermelon
- 1¼ cups lime juice
- 2 cups Burnett’s Vodka
- Handful mint sprigs
- 4 limes, thinly sliced
- Pour lime juice into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Place a few handfuls of watermelon cubes into a blender. Blend until liquid. Pour in more
- watermelon and blend until blender is full. Repeat until all of the watermelon has been
- Place 2 mesh strainers on top of each other and balance on a punch bowl. Pour the
- watermelon juice through the strainer and use a silicone spatula to push all the juice
- through. Remove the strainers.
- Stir in the lime juice and Burnett’s Vodka. Add in the lime juice, ice cubes, plus more ice.
- Float mint sprigs and thinly sliced limes as garnish. Serve!