Spicy Calabrian Shrimp
Spicy Calabrian Shrimp recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Calabrian chile paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (1 lemon)
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- ½ small lemon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Parmesan, olive oil, chile paste, lemon zest, oregano and salt. Add the shrimp and toss gently to coat.
- Spread the shrimp evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until the shrimp are pink and opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes. Squeeze the lemon half over the shrimp while still hot. Serve warm.