- 1 pineapple
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup white rum
- 3 cups ice
- Juice of 1 lime
- Special Equipment
- Pineapple corer
- Using a pineapple corer, core the pineapple and slice the pineapple into chunks.
- Place the pineapple chunks flat on a baking sheet and freeze solid, about 2 hours.
- In a blender, add the frozen pineapple, coconut cream, coconut milk, white rum, ice, and lime juice.
- Place the blender back in the freezer for 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Blend one more time until fully incorporated.
- Pour piña colada back into the pineapple.
- Top with a maraschino cherry and enjoy!
Watch the recipe video here:
The best way to drink a piña colada is out of a pineapple 🍍!FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2vW4c8SBUY THE PINEAPPLE CORER: http://bit.ly/2h0JIpk (we make a bit of profit if you buy through this link!)
Posted by Tasty on Thursday, September 14, 2017