Piña Colada in a Pineapple
Oh you fancy, huh?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 pineapple
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup white rum
- 3 cups ice
- Juice of 1 lime
- Special Equipment
- Pineapple corer
- Using a pineapple corer, core the pineapple and slice the pineapple into chunks.
- Place the pineapple chunks flat on a baking sheet and freeze solid, about 2 hours.
- In a blender, add the frozen pineapple, coconut cream, coconut milk, white rum, ice, and lime juice.
- Place the blender back in the freezer for 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Blend one more time until fully incorporated.
- Pour piña colada back into the pineapple.
- Top with a maraschino cherry and enjoy!