Paprika Chicken & Rice Bake
Paprika Chicken & Rice Bake recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 5 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ½ cup red onion, diced (75 g)
- 1 cup long grain rice (200 g)
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth (355 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a large bowl, evenly season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley.
- On high, heat olive oil in a oven-proof pot and place chicken thighs, skin-side down, in the hot oil. Cook 5-6 minutes or the thighs develop brown crispy skin and flip over.
- Cook an additional 5-6 minutes to brown the other side and remove from the pot.
- Add the garlic and onions to the pot, and cook until the onions are transparent.
- Pour in the rice and chicken broth to the pot and season with salt and pepper. Stir well, bringing to a boil.
- Add the chicken thighs back into the pot, skin-side up, on top of the rice, bring back to a boil and cover with a lid.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the rice is fully cooked.
- NOTE: For a crispy skin, remove chicken thighs and broil.
Watch the recipe video here:
Paprika Chicken & Rice Bake ?FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2kR3nby
Posted by Proper Tasty on Saturday, October 27, 2018