Mushroom Slow Cooker Roast Beef
This is tender, fall-off-the-bone roast beef with mushrooms. It's perfect as-is. Shred the leftovers for cheese steak sandwiches.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (4 pound) standing beef rib roast
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle beerground black pepper
- Place the mushrooms in the bottom of a slow cooker; set the roast atop the mushrooms; sprinkle the onion soup mix over the beef and pour the beer over everything; season with black pepper. Set slow cooker to LOW; cook 9 to 10 hours until the meat is easily pulled apart with a fork.
Watch the recipe video here:
Mushroom Slow Cooker Roast Beef: https://trib.al/HuyRhjX