Mint Grapefruit Tonic
This cocktail is like the holidays in a glass! All the flavors of the season come together in one wintry cocktail with the help of Smirnoff Peppermint Twist!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1½ tablespoons chopped rosemary
- Handful ice cubes
- 6 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- Tonic water
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Combine sugar and water in a small pot. Add chopped rosemary and heat untilsimmering. Let simmer for 5 minutes, then strain and cool.
- For each cocktail: Place a handful of ice cubes in a rocks glass. Add ½ ounce rosemary syrup, 1½ ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, and 4 ounces grapefruit juice. Finish with a splash of tonic water. Garnish with rosemary sprig.