Loaded Pickle Chips
Loaded with the good stuff.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 c. Sliced pickles
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 slices bacon
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar
- Sour cream, for serving
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 450° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat pickles dry with paper towels.
- In a medium shallow bowl, mix together panko, butter, garlic powder and cayenne. Season mixture with salt and pepper. Working in batches, toss pickle coins in flour until lightly coated, then toss pickles in eggs. Dredge the pickles in the panko mixture until fully coated. Place pickles on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the coating is golden and crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Drain slices on paper towels then chop finely.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon on baked pickle chips and return for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melty. Top with sour cream and chives and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Loaded Pickle Chips
Pickle lovers, these are like loaded potato skins but WAY better.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/fpZAzVA
Posted by Delish on Saturday, January 13, 2018