Keto Fat Bombs
Even if you aren't on the keto diet, you will love these.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ c. peanut butter
- ¼ c. coconut oil, plus 2 tbsp.
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. dark chocolate chips
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, ¼ c coconut oil, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined, about 2 minutes. Place bowl in freezer to firm up slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- When peanut butter mixture has hardened, use a small cookie scoop or spoon to create golf ball sized balls. Place in the refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make chocolate drizzle: combine chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in the refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes. Serve.
- To store, keep covered in refrigerator.