Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 35 Mins Cook Time: 6 Hr Total Time: 6 Hr 35 Mins
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cheesecake into 8 even wedges. Firmly insert a wooden ice pop stick into the short side of each cheesecake slice, about 2 1/2 inches deep. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and freeze until solid, at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Line a second baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the green candy melting wafers and coconut oil to a tall wide-mouth microwave-safe container. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each, until the melting wafers and coconut oil are melted and the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute 30 seconds. To make a plain tree:
- Dip a frozen cheesecake slice in the candy melts to fully coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with green sprinkles. Dip the bottom of a gold star dragee in the candy melts and press on the top of the tree. To make a tree with rainbow lights:
- Follow the directions above for a plain tree, quickly sprinkling a few a few rainbow nonpareils over the green sprinkles. Add a gold star as above. To make a tree with white lights:
- Follow the directions above for a plain tree, quickly sprinkling a few silver nonpareils over the green sprinkles. Add a gold star as above. Attach a small round piping tip to the tube of white decorating icing and pipe a garland on the tree. To make a tree with snow:
- Freeze the pops until ready to serve. Use a sharp knife to trim any frozen candy melt drips from the sides of the pops. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving, or serve frozen.