Instant Pot Garlic Butter Shrimp with Broccoli
A delicate white wine and garlic sauce that you’ll love.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1½ lbs peeled, deveined shrimp (not frozen)
- 2½ cups bite-size broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese, additional for garnish
- Add butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When butter is melted add the shallots to the pot and saute until soft, 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add wine to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add broth, lemon juice, salt, pepper and shrimp to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Add broccoli in an even layer–do not stir.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 0 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve immediately, with additional parmesan cheese for garnish (optional).