Chocolate Cookies 'n' Cream Ice Cream Cake
Made with cookies 'n' cream ice cream sandwiched by chocolate cake, this cake should satisfy nearly anyone.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped, divided
- ¾ cup Oreos, chopped
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 chocolate cake, halved
- In a pot, add the condensed milk, milk and egg yolks. Cook over low heat, stirring, until a thick cream forms. Set aside.
- Beat the heavy cream with a mixer until it forms whipped cream.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream mixture and whisk gently. Add half the chopped chocolate and the Oreos. Stir to combine, then set aside.
- Place half the chocolate cake in a round baking pan with a removable bottom covered with plastic wrap. Spread the filling on top and cover with the other half of cake. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until it is firm.
- In a double boiler, melt remaining dark chocolate with ⅓ cup of water to form a smooth syrup.
- Drizzle the cake with the chocolate syrup. Slice and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
I want someone to look at me the way I look at this cake.Full Recipe: taste.md/2yTas1O🎥: Tastemade Brasil
Posted by Tastemade on Monday, December 18, 2017