- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- ¼ cup dijon mustard (65 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup bacon, chopped (60 g)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped (300 g)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (200 g)
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, mix the honey, mustard, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a dish and pour the marinade over the chicken, reserving half for later.
- Flip the chicken thighs over, fully covering them in the marinade.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and place the chicken thighs in the pan.
- Cook for five minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Wipe the pan clean and place back on the heat.
- Add the chopped bacon to the pan and cook until crispy, about ten minutes.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Add three tablespoons of water to the reserved marinade and stir to combine.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Add the romaine, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, cooked bacon, and chicken to a bowl and drizzle with the remaining honey mustard dressing.
Watch the recipe video here:
This honey mustard chicken salad is perfect for an easy summer lunch 🥗🥑🍗FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/honey-mustard-chicken-saladShop our exclusive kitchenware collection HERE: https://bzfd.it/2JFi6mz – We may make some $$ if you buy!
Posted by Tasty on Tuesday, June 12, 2018