Ham And Cheese Lattice Quiche
Wake up and get some ham and cheese lattice quiche in your life ?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 premade pie crusts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups (340 g) dried bean
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup (35 g) zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup (200 g) tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup (25 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (240 mL) heavy cream
- 10 slices ham slice, ½ inch (2 cm) piece
- 15 slices cheese slice, ½ inch (2 cm) piece
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- On a floured surface, trim the pie crusts to fit a 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) square pan.
- Overlap the pie crusts slightly and use a rolling pin to roll out until smooth.
- Place the large pie crust onto the parchment paper-lined square pan, so that the edges hang over the sides of the pan
- Line the asparagus stalks along the edge of the pan.
- Cover the asparagus border with pie the crust, trimming any excess.
- Place a parchment paper square at the base of the pie crust and add dried beans.
- Bake the pie crust for 40 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add in the asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes, mozzarella, pepper, salt, and heavy cream, whisking to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the baked pie crust and bake for another 40 minutes.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, assemble the ham and cheese lattice.
- Lay the lattice on top of the quiche.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper and cut the quiche into 9 servings.
Watch the recipe video here:
Wake up and get some ham and cheese lattice quiche in your life ?FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/quiche-with-ham-and-cheese-lattice
Posted by Proper Tasty on Sunday, June 24, 2018