Get The Recipe: Deep-Fried Cookie Dough
Deep-Fried Cookie Dough! Because sometimes you just need to indulge in something delicious.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream and powdered sugar for garnish
- ) With a circular cookie cutter, cut wonton wrappers into a circle.
- ) Place one tablespoon of cookie dough in the middle of one wonton wrapper and flatten slightly. Brush a second wonton wrapper with egg wash and place it—egg wash side down—over the cookie dough. Seal the edges very well. Continue until you have 12 cookie dough wraps.
- ) Heat oil in a deep skillet until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add cookie dough wraps to oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Make sure to flip occasionally, so everything fries evenly.
- ) Remove deep fried cookie dough from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- ) Serve with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream, powdered sugar and enjoy!