- 2 ½ lb rack of lamb, frenched
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- ¾ cup breadcrumb
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh rosemary
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season lamb generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron over medium high heat.
- To the hot pan, add in 4 tablespoons of the the olive oil, along with the lamb and garlic. Sear all sides of the lamb until browned, about 3-4 minutes. Remove browned lamb, and place cooked lamb onto a baking sheet.
- Remove garlic and add to food processor with along with the breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, rosemary, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Pulse until combined. Pour onto a large plate.
- Brush the top and sides of the lamb with mustard.
- Coat the top and sides of the lamb with the breadcrumb mixture and roast in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to rest before slicing.
Watch the recipe video here:
The most perfect holiday dinner if you wanna get fancy in the kitchen ?!FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/garlic-herb-crusted-roast-rack-of-lambCheck out and shop our favorite holiday recipes HERE: http://bzfd.it/2BPPeaF
Posted by Tasty on Wednesday, December 20, 2017