- 4 cups flour, sifted
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 cups milk, warm to the touch
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- maple syrup, to serve
- In a bowl, add the flour and baking powder together, stirring to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add the butter, milk, and egg yolks, stirring to combine.
- In a third bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gently combine the bowl of flour with the butter and milk mixture, stirring until combined. Gently fold in the egg whites.
- Pour a large scoop of pancake batter into an 8-inch (20 cm) nonstick pan on low heat. Place the lid on top, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Watch the recipe video here:
Watch to see we made these SO FLUFFY! 😱 ✨FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/fluffy-perfect-pancakesNeed a griddle? WE GOT YOU! Click here to check out 26 griddles for under $50: http://bzfd.it/2zQCFYh
Posted by Tasty on Wednesday, December 6, 2017