Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bundt 'Box' Cake
Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bundt 'Box' Cake recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened (450 g)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, prepared accordingly to box instructions
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 oz high quality chocolate, 60% cocoa content or higher, chopped finely (225 g)
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, stirring until smooth.
- Pour half of the cake batter into the bottom of a greased bundt cake pan, smoothing it with a spatula.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop the cream cheese mixture evenly onto the cake batter, making sure that it does not touch the sides of the cake pan.
- Place a chocolate sandwich cookie on top of the cream cheese scoops, making a circle around the ring of the pan.
- Pour the rest of the cake batter on top of the cookies, smoothing it evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then cool completely.
- Invert the cake onto a wire rack set on top of a baking tray.
- To make the glaze, microwave the chocolate and the cream together in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the glaze is smooth and glossy.
- Pour the glaze over the cake, letting the excess drip off the wire rack and onto the baking tray.
- Once the glaze has set, slice the cake, and serve,
Watch the recipe video here: