Chicken Fajita cannelloni
We absolutely love pasta and chicken fajitas, so we decided to combine the two! Chicken Fajita Cannelloni will be a hit at the dinner table!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 white onions, diced
- 1 red and green pepper diced
- 2 tbsp Fajita seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups canned chopped tomatoes
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups mixed cheddar, split
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dry Cannelloni noodles
- Chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry onions and peppers until softened. Add garlic and fajita seasoning.
- Pour in tomatoes and stir to coat well. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes on medium-low.
- Remove from heat.
- In bow mix together chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar, 1 tbsp fajita seasoning and and pepper to taste. Pipe into cannelloni noodles until filled.
- Place half of sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. Arrange cannelloni noodles on top. Top with remaining sauce and remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for about 40 minutes at 180ºC.
- Remove cover and grill for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley, enjoy!