Cheesecake on a Stick
Forget cake pops - CHEESECAKE pops are your new EVERYTHING!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 7 ounces vanilla crackers or graham crackers
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 14 ounces cream cheese
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 17 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a food processor, grind the crackers, add the butter, and mix for another 2 minutes or until it forms crumbs.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper. Press crumb mixture into bottom and sides of pan and place in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until combined. Pour the mixture into the pan and place in fridge for 1 hour or until hardened.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Use a sharp knife to score the cheesecake into slices without cutting all the way through. Add the popsicle sticks, then cut the cheesecake slices. Place them in the freezer for 3 hours until frozen.
- Dip cheesecake slices in the melted chocolate, decorate with chocolate sprinkles and serve.