Apple Pie Taquitos
I can’t say enough about how much I enjoy anything that has to do with apple pie. This delicious treat is a perfect snack for any occasion! 7 ingredients and you are on your way to savory apple pie heaven! These rolled treats are also fun to eat! Make them for your kid’s party..or even a snack for your friends! These will make anyone dance with joy!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 5 Flour Tortillas
- 5oz Caramel Sauce
- 20oz Can Apple Pie Filling
- ¼ CUP Melted Butter
- ¼ CUP Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9×13″ dish and set aside.
- Combine Sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
- Chop pie filling into small size pieces.
- Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
- Spread tortilla with thin layer of caramel sauce down the middle.
- Cover caramel with diced apple filling.
- Roll tortilla and place in prepared dish.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbling on ends.