Loaded Reese's Bark
Peanut butter lovers won't be able to stay away.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 c. semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tsp. coconut oil, divided
- 2 c. peanut butter
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. Butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. Reese's Pieces, chopped
- 10 Reese's Minis, chopped
- Line a 12” x 17” baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 2 cups chocolate chips and mix with 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Spread it on the wax paper in an even layer and place in the refrigerator to harden.
- Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, butter and salt and beat with a hand mixer. When smooth and fluffy, spread evenly over chocolate layer. Place back in the refrigerator to harden.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips and mix with remaining coconut oil. Spread over peanut butter in an even layer and sprinkle with chopped Reese’s and Reese’s pieces. Place back in refrigerator to set, 10 minutes.5.
- Break apart into large chunks and serve.