Instant Pot Tagliatelle with Smoked Salmon and Cherry Tomatoes
It’s a sophisticated flavor combination that will please the pickiest foodie!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 cups broth, warmed
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp fresh dill or 1 tsp dried, plus additional for garnish
- (or substitute tarragon or parsley)
- 1 lb dried tagliatelle or fettuccine, broken in half
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz smoked salmon, sliced and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Freshly ground pepper
- Add butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When butter is melted, add onion to the pot and saute until soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Add wine to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add broth, cream, salt and herbs to the pot and stir to combine.
- Carefully fan the pasta in the pot (this helps prevent clumping) and ensure it is completely submerged.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes in a single layer–do not stir.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Gently stir the pasta, breaking up any clumps.
- Fold in smoked salmon pieces and serve immediately garnished with freshly ground pepper and additional herbs.
Watch the recipe video here:
It’s a sophisticated flavor combination that will please the pickiest foodie!RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-tagliatelle-with-smoked-salmon-and-cherry-tomatoes/