Kung Pao Spaghetti
This easy dinner comes together in minutes and delivers a spicy kick.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Spaghetti
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- ⅓ c. soy sauce
- ½ c. chicken broth
- ¼ c. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- ½ c. roasted peanuts, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions; drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken all over with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and sauté, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in cornstarch until evenly incorporated. Add soy sauce, chicken broth, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha and rice wine vinegar and whisk until combined. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, until reduced slightly. Stir in pasta, chicken, peanuts and green onions.
Watch the recipe video here:
Our Kung Pao Spaghetti is better than California Pizza Kitchen's. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/y1vPyVy
Posted by Delish on Thursday, August 24, 2017