Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 50 Mins
Fill wine or water goblets with dessert, top with ice cream or whipped cream. Serve for a special occasion. (You can make without nuts if you need to.)
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- Spread the cherry filling in the pan.
- Mix together the cake mix, softened butter, and toasted chopped nuts. Sprinkle over the cherries.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until brown on top.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.