Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C), place your skillet in the oven.
- Beat eggs and buttermilk together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, excluding the butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine until well incorporated.
- Take the hot skillet out of the oven and brown the butter. Pour the cornbread batter into the skillet. Smooth out.
- Transfer skillet back into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at 425°F (218°C).
- Slice and top with butter and honey.