Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins
This foolproof recipe for making boneless air fryer chicken breast that’s perfectly juicy every time!
- Pound the thicker end of the chicken to make both sides leveled out so they cook evenly.
- Fill a large bowl with 6 cups of lukewarm water and add 1/4 cup kosher salt, stir to dissolve. Add the chicken breasts to the water and let them sit, refrigerated at least 1 to 1 1/2 hours to brine. Remove from water, pat dry with paper towels and discard the water.
- In a small bowl combine 3/4 teaspoon salt, with the remaining spices. Spritz the chicken with oil and rub all over, then rub the spice mix over the chicken.
- Preheat the air fryer. Add the chicken to the air fryer basket and cook in batches 380F turning halfway, until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Oven Method:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Heat an oven safe or cast iron skillet over high heat for 5 minutes until it is very hot. Place the chicken on the hot skillet, and cook for 1 minute. Turn, and cook 1 minute on other side. Transfer skillet to the oven and bake until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear and a thermometer reads 165F inserted in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.