Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Transform ordinary canned tuna into a zesty, flavorful lunch with a Latin flair by adding fresh lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, tomato and avocado in this easy tuna ceviche – so good!
- In a medium bowl, combine the red onion, pinch of kosher salt, juice of 1 lime and olive oil.
- Mix in the chopped cilantro, jalapeño, drained tuna, tomato, and Tabasco, if using.
- Taste for salt and lime juice, adjust as needed (I used 1 1/2 limes).
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 20 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- To serve, top with fresh sliced avocado and serve.