Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
All the flavors in a Spicy California roll without the rice! These spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados are filled with lump crab, cucumbers and spicy mayo topped with furikake and drizzled with soy sauce.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, sriracha and chives.
- Add crab meat and cucumber and chive and gently toss.
- Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out.
- Fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad.
- Top with furikake and drizzle with soy sauce.