California Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocado
All the flavors in a Spicy California roll without the rice! These spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados are filled with lump crab, cucumbers and spicy mayo topped with furikake and drizzled with soy sauce.
Servings: 2 yield(s)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 tbsp light mayo, I used Hellmans *for whole30 use compliant mayo
- 2 tsp sriracha, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 4 oz lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 small Hass avocado, about 4 oz avocado when pitted and peeled
- 1 tsp furikake, I like Eden Shake or use sesame seeds
- 2 tsp gluten-free soy sauce, coconut aminos for whole30/paleo
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, sriracha and chives.
- Add crab meat and cucumber and chive and gently toss.
- Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out.
- Fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad.
- Top with furikake and drizzle with soy sauce.