OREO MINT CHOCOLATE CANDY BLONDIES
Make these minty treats for a delicious twist on a classic blondie.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 4 Milka Mint Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Roughly chop the Milka Mint Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars into small pieces. Reserve a few tablespoons for the top and save the rest to fold into the blondie batter. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar. Add in the vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Whisk the egg into the batter. Stir the dry ingredients into the batter.
- Line an 8 x 8” baking pan with parchment paper. Evenly spread the batter into the pan and sprinkle with the reserved crushed candy.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the blondies comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15–20 minutes before removing from pan and slicing.