Yields: 9 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Freezer friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper in a medium bowl and mix.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle remaining sauce over the noodles and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls.
- To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.