Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- In a medium sauce pot over a medium heat, add oil, garlic and onion. Cook until onion starts to become translucent.
- Add tomatoes, green chiles, black beans, corn, salt, pepper, oregano, cumin, and chili powder. Cook until all ingredients are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken and allow to heat through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of tortilla strips and cilantro.