Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
Baked Zucchini Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut each zucchini into 16 equal size sticks about 3-inches long and 1/2-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites and season with salt and pepper. In a medium shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Romano cheese, garlic powder and mix well.
- Dip zucchini sticks into the egg whites then into the bread crumbs, a few at a time and coat well.
- Place the breaded zucchini sticks in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets and spray with more oil on top. Bake for about 22-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with 1/2 cup marinara sauce for dipping if desired. Air Fryer Zucchini Sticks
- Preheat the air fryer 400F. Air fry in a single layer, in batches, 12 to 14 minutes, turning halfway until golden.