- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 8 slices of fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Basil, thinly sliced, to serve
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Cut the chicken breasts in half widthwise to make 4 thin breasts.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, and then bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet and fry the chicken on both sides until brown, about 4 minutes each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Watch the recipe video here:
This has to be the best ever crispy chicken parmesan ?! YUM!FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2iDIO6dFIND IT IN THE APP: http://tstyapp.com/m/c9DCvOKiUF
Posted by Tasty on Monday, August 28, 2017